UPPLYFT MINI Wallbars
- Weight limit: 150kg (330lbs) total
- Measures: Height 190 cm, Width 68 cm, Depth in the upper section 30 cm and in the body 12 cm
- Weight: 17,3 kg net, 19 kg gross — delivered in one parcel
- 2 years for home use
- 1 year for semi-commercial and commercial
- Mounting: Through the upper and lower support list to concrete wall or light panel wall beams. There are screws and anchors included in the packages, but you will need your own tools
- Adult supervision required
Download the user manual from here
Traditional wallbars are one of the best tools for body weight training and gymnastics. FitWood brings them to homes with excellent functionality and user experience.
- Modern Scandinavian design
- Designed in Finland and made in EU
- Excellent for kids – combines play and fitness
- Multifunctional home training and a stylish decoration element.
- Stretching and mobility for back, legs, and arms
- Hanging abdominal exercises and sit-ups
- Push-ups and assisted push ups
- Supported one leg squats
- Calf raises
- For advanced: muscle ups (if ceiling height allows), human flags
- By attaching resistance bands: various pulling and pushing moves for hands and legs, rehabilitation, assisted pull-ups…
- By attaching kids or adult gym rings: bodyweight rowing and chest moves, dips, various strength and balance exercises for legs
Perfect the whole family for a long time Do you want to activate yourself and your family to move? With wallbars, exercising at home is easy and effortlessly, when the stylish wallbars can be at the most central place at your home. For kids, the wallbars offers a great place to climb and play while developing coordination and muscle strength. For adults, the wallbars offers an opportunity for a healthier and more sporty lifestyle in the middle of a busy everyday life as versatile and stylish sports equipment are available immediately at your home.
Really happy with the purchase, I\'ve got the grey one. Easy to mount, looks better than I expected. I don\'t have that much space, why I choose the mini version and mounted it in a brick wall ~30cm above ground, I\'m around 1\'85cm, 85kg and use it allright but I sense the regular one would feel more appropiate for my size. So for a more spacious place I would pick the regular size.I recommend!